Successful completion of this course satisfies the education requirement for youth to operate a PWC in both Virginia and North Carolina.
- Virginia now has a law that all boaters in the waters of Virginia will have to show proof of taking a Boating Course.
- North Carolina Law effective 1 Jan of 2014 requires that all PWC and Motor Boat Operators born after 1 Jan 1988 will have proof of taking a Boating Course, if they are operating a vessel with with an 10 HP engine or greater.
The fee for the course is $30. Preregistration and prepayment are required.
All classes are on Saturday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, with the exam given at the end of class. Please bring your lunch – none will be provided. It is a busy day, but rewarding. Bottled water and sodas can be purchased for 50 cents.
Other options for this class:
- Occurs Saturday, July 28th, 2018 at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
- Occurs Saturday, August 4th, 2018 at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
- Occurs Saturday, September 15th, 2018 at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
- Occurs Saturday, October 13th, 2018 at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
More Info: http://www.flotilla93.com